Monday, April 2, 2018

Up and Running


Welcome to my blog!

I’ve talked about launching this blog for months and finally mustered enough courage to finally get it started. I will be writing and updating regularly – not sure how often just yet, but monthly at the very least. I don’t want to be one of those bloggers that posts five times a week, then disappears and resurfaces six months later saying “hey, I’m back, everyone!”  and then never again. Considering the demands of being a mother, wife, and working a full-time job while writing a second book, blogging monthly seems reasonable.

I’ll be bringing you the latest news about my work, of course – new books, new editions, new translations, public appearances, online book tours, reviews and other commentary. I will also blog at length about the writing process, plot, characters, authors who’ve inspired me, and the struggles and triumphs of the writing life. At times I may comment on entirely unrelated topics like a brilliant movie, food, or an awe-inspiring travel destination. In a nutshell, if I happen upon anything I love, I’ll share it. What you won’t find here is politics or hate.

I look forward to connecting with all of you, whether you are fellow writers, fans, critics or friends. I welcome your thoughts, honest feedback, and constructive criticism.

Until the next post, wishing you peace and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment